Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Royal Hotel's Solid Burgundy 300-Thread-Count 3pc Full Queen Duvet-Cover 100%
- Tannicoor Satin Silk Duvet Sheet Cover Set 1 Fitted Sheet 2 Pillowcase Sets (S
- 100% MERINO WOOL Housse de couette simple size size140x200cm 8 habiller
- Broom Coconut Cleaning Outdoor Garden Bristle Natural Surface Multi Grass Jhadu
- Goodyear i8000 120-Volt Direct Drive Tire Inflator
- MDesign Farmhouse Decor Metal Wire Food Storage Organizer, Bin Basket with for -
- Portamate 39-in Steel Saw Horse (1000-lb)
- Tvilum Element 3 Drawer shoes Cabinet in Oak Anthracite
- 8 x1-1 2 220Grit Diamond Lapidary Glass Bench Grinder Hard Flat Grinding Wheel
- Durable Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight w Charger & 3 Way Side & Tail Switches
- Indian Queen Size Cotton Bed Cover Bedspread Blanket Sheet Throw Kantha Quilt
- Makita-BO4556 1 4 In. Sheet Finishing Sander
- Restoration Hardware ITALIAN BAROQUE MEDALLION King Sham Dune Fog 109 new nwt
- Wholesale Handmade Kantha Quilt Bedspread Throw Cotton Blanket Gudari Queen`
- Home Convenient Smart Vacuum Robot Cleaner Sweeping Robot Three Cleaning Modes
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Komelon N6300 300-Feet Open Reel Metal Frame Long Steel Tape Measure about our community.