Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- A331 Double Size Lace Pure color Bedding Bed Skirt+Pillow Case 3 PCS Set O
- Indian gold Work Ombre Double Queen Size Mandala Quilt Duvet Cover Doona Cover
- VM VOUGEMARKET Yellow Duvet Cover Set King,3 Piece Plaid Duvet Cover with 2 - -
- 2 set large wall mounted fruit storage basket baskets hanging wire shelf flower
- Boston Duvet & Pillow Co 10.5 Soft And Cosy as Down Duvet, King, White
- Folding Miter Saw Accessories Stand PM-4000 Bora Portamate Heavy Duty 36 Work 13
- Marimekko Placemats, set of 4, pink orange Pieni Unikko, NWT
- Professional Wood Meter TRAMEX PTM PMMII
- User-Friendly Mop Handle, Side Gate, 66
- 3-pc White Full Queen Superior Corrington Floral Stitched Quit & Pillow Shams
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways LED Lenser P5 Lampe de Poche en Boîte Cadeau about our community.